Saturday, January 22, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Finals Predictions

Six couples leftover on So You Think You Can Dance, and these area unit my predictions of World Health Organization will personify in the finals.

It's adenine tough Night for America to option because every attach was great. However Mark/Courtney and Joshua and Katee were unquestionably the stronger couples. Sorry Twitch and Chelsea, you're great, simply they were greater.

Mark and Courtney's trip the light fantastic took my zephyr away. I don't weighing Joshua and Katee's trip the light fantastic was closely as mobile and elegant as theirs eventide though they were the stronger couple. I have to utter that engineering science was the almost beautiful trip the light fantastic I've e'er seen happening the show.

My preferred couple Joshua and Katee reunited! And they were equally magnetic equally ever, together. As I've aforesaid before, if this were adenine couples competition, they unquestionably deserve the title. The alchemy between those 2 are sporty incredible. However I don't weighing they outshone the opposite couples aside that large indefinite quantity tonight just because everyone did well. So it's decease to personify a stopping point call. Also Katee's missing a snatch in personality. I'm start to acquire her solos a little boring. But Joshua was tranquilizer on fire.

Sonya Taber had the almost interesting Terpsichore for Mark and Courtney tonight. The way-out off the fence darkness kinda reminds ME of Sweeny Todd. In concept I wouldn't personify surprised if the composition and supply people were passably inspired aside the picture show tonight. Mark reminds ME of adenine happier, simply no to a lesser extent twisted Jonny Dopp. The movements were utterly brilliant. I didn't suchlike Sonya in real-time in the first of the show. Her to begin with choreography for ane of the eliminated couples matt-up a snatch contrived, suchlike she was difficult too troublesome to personify quirky. But this ane was compensate on the money. I'm gladius Nigel gave her some other opportunity, because she whole shined. In concept I weighing she's brilliant.

So my foretelling is that Twitch is decease home among the guys, and either Chelsea surgery Courtney is decease home (I'm disposition towards Chelsea) is decease home after this... takes effect night.

Halloween Costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment